There is a juvenile read-headed Woodpecker counting at Harriman Lake today.
I was alerted to it's prescience by it's calls. Being a young bird (meaning
it's black on the back) it blends in nicely with the tree.
 I was made aware of the fact it was at the park by another birder (whose
name I did not get) and it was reported back in late September, so I am not
the finder of this bird. I am just letting people know it's present.
 I saw it in a front yard tree along the south property line along the
fence east of the irrigation  ditch, also know as warbler woods. I was
heading into those trees being told that is where it was so this bird is
moving along the south side of the park. It was seen at 8:30 this morning.
Here is a link to my ebird checklist with photos.
https://ebird.org/checklist/S75041490
Good Birding
Brian Johnson,
Englewood CO