Hi All,

I’ve just relocated the BOHEMIAN WAXWING found by Dave Prentice earlier
this morning at Hudson Gardens, in Littleton, ARAPAHOE county. The bird is
currently in the vicinity of (39.6044038,-105.0226370) with a good sized
(70+) flock of Cedars, in cottonwoods on the north shore of the pond at
those coordinates. The flock isn’t especially active but is moving around a
bit, but I’d imagine that they’ll stay in this general area. A nice way to
pass the time while we wait for this election to be called in favor of
birds, science, and our planet.

Best,

Alec Hopping
Littleton CO