Hi John
I was thinking along the same lines as you one person or car of nuclear
family/friends per section. Our four circles are all rural, too, which
helps.
Thanks, Gary Lefko, Nunn
http://www.friendsofthepawneegrassland.org
https://www.inaturalist.org/projects/birds-and-more-of-the-pawnee-national-grassland