Just found this ... four methods of ID:

   -

   Department of Defense Identification Card (CAC Card)
   -

   Veteran Health Identification Card (VHIC)
   -

   Veteran ID Card
   -

   Veterans designation on a state-issued U.S. driver’s license or
   identification card

Thanks, Gary Lefko, Nunn
http://www.friendsofthepawneegrassland.org/
https://www.inaturalist.org/projects/birds-and-more-of-the-pawnee-national-grassland