Hi all

Using a web browser and a computer in visiting COBIRDs, the REPLY TO AUTHOR
is greyed out--seems a permission issue that OWNER of list might be able to
resolve? I could paste an image in New Conversation but it did not process
the image (left out).

Thanks, Gary Lefko, Nunn
http://www.friendsofthepawneegrassland.org
https://www.inaturalist.org/projects/birds-and-more-of-the-pawnee-national-grassland