Hi all

We met up with John and Kelly--could not relocate--but Kelly has excellent
photos! We drive around the town (not big at all if you come). We'll try
later today (and the next and the next ...). Thanks for the tip Bill.

Thanks Gary Lefko, Nunn
http://www.friendsofthepawneegrassland.org
https://www.inaturalist.org/projects/birds-and-more-of-the-pawnee-national-grassland