I was informed by Mr. Kaempfer the finder of the Varied Thrush in Nunn was John
Vanderpoel.  Thank you, John.

I should also mention that after a 29-day stay, the beginning of ice formation
has caused the White-winged Scoter near the Environmental Learning Center in
Fort Collins to leave.  It was reported on the 29th, not present this morning.
Jay Breidt found that bird on November 1 and it was, indeed, a fun bird to
observe.  It will be the subject of "The Hungry Bird" in an upcoming issue of
"Colorado Birds" if anyone is interested.

Dave Leatherman
Fort Collins