Thanks to Nick Komar for confirming this as a Brewer’s sparrow - Dave

From: Nicholas Komar<mailto:quetza...@comcast.net>
Sent: Friday, January 22, 2021 12:38 PM
To: Dave Hyde<mailto:pink-b...@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: [cobirds] Sparrow i.d., Larimer Cty.

Brewer’s Sparrow. Was this in August?

Nick Komar
Fort Collins

On Jan 22, 2021, at 12:06 PM, Dave Hyde <pink-b...@hotmail.com> wrote:

Hello CObirders,
                While going through my photos I came across two of a sparrow I
had not identified. And I’ve just spent the last few hours going through my
field guides in an effort to pin it down. But by now all the illustrations are
starting to look the same. I think this might be a young Brewer’s sparrow or,
perhaps,  a young Spotted towhee. Any assistance identifying this long-tailed
sparrow appreciated. – Dave Hyde/nr Storm Mountain/Larimer Cty.

<99909F69E63F47D88FFF0DDE30C87BC3.jpg>

cobirds+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com<mailto:cobirds+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com>.
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/cobirds/CY4PR06MB2440861790747A99B1BC21E1F5A09%40CY4PR06MB2440.namprd06.prod.outlook.com<https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/cobirds/CY4PR06MB2440861790747A99B1BC21E1F5A09%40CY4PR06MB2440.namprd06.prod.outlook.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.