Hello  Sharp-tailed Grouse deprived Birders!  I am planning to go to the
Pawnee National Grasslands tomorrow (this Sunday the 31th) for the day to
look for the elusive Sharp-tailed Grouse that has been seen there near
Grover. I will be roaming east & west along the roads between CR 136 & 128,
and north & south along the roads between CR 99 & 111. The weather
indications are encouraging (sunny & low 50's) and sightings are both
recent & historic. If anyone is interested in joining the search (in
separate cars, of course), communicating by walkee-talkee  (or phone where
there is a signal), I will be all ears (and eyes, of course). I plan to be
in the area by 8 am, monitoring my phone (410-533-1720), and my
walkee-talkee (ch.11-22) either to report or receive possible success and
location.

 Bill

Bill Schreitz

Centennial, CO