Hi Cobirders
I saw a pair of American Dippers in Clear Creek at Lowell Blvd. They were
near each other. One was carrying material to the nest hole in the
retaining wall on the S. side of the creek. I also saw the pair on March
12. Dippers raised young at this location last year and in 2012.I watched
fron the bike path below the Lowell bridge, looking downstream.
Bob Canter, Denver