CoBirders

On the outskirts of the box canyon where I live, in the early fall and
early spring, there has been a flock of more than a dozen Western Bluebirds
(at least for the past two years).  Last summer, we had two breeding pairs.
This spring, there is but one, single bird.  I keep hoping that more will
arrive, but I'm starting to lose that hope.

Rebecca Laroche
Southern Colorado Springs