Denver Field Ornithologists presents Bryan Guarente, meteorologist and
frequent CObirds poster, in "Go Birding in (the Right) Bad Weather" on
Monday, April 19 at 7 PM. Register here:
https://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_HeHO97XPTFKDSWFp-_3RtA

The program is free and open to the public. Guarente will focus on those
unexpected "fallout" birds we sometimes see because they were forced down
by inclement spring weather. We hope to "see" you there! This is the last
DFO monthly program until August.