All,

This large flock is along Pipit Road between 119th St and County Line Road,
SW of Longmont. John Rutenbeck (finder), John Vanderpoel and I counted 77
around 10:30, and now Ben Sampson and others are reporting upto 140.  This
is by far the largest flock of L-B Curlew I have seen in Boulder County in
over 44 years birding here.

Peter Gent,  Boulder.