Hi everyone, this morning I saw a Black-throated Sparrow and a Summer
Tanager at Walden Ponds. The sparrow was unmistakable with a large black
throated extending onto the chest with clear white lines running down the
sides of the black throat. The rest of the underside was unmarked. It flew
away and I could not relocate it. I was able to get pictures of the Summer
Tanager and it stayed in one place near the trail while I was watching it.
eBird checklist with Tanager photo: https://ebird.org/checklist/S87459376
Coordinates:
Black-throated Sparrow: 40.040665, -105.195517
Summer Tanager: 40.039441, -105.194871
Happy birding,
Holden Maxfield
Louisville, CO