With the return of the wet, cool weather I decided to head back to Crow Valley.
Lots of bird activity this morning starting with a large mixed flock of
sparrows at the entrance. There were also a substantial number of House Wrens,
Orange-crowned Warblers, and Spotted Towhees. I counted 14 SPTO in foraging in
one sport along the Crow Creek.

The Ash-throated Flycatcher continues in the trees to the west side of the
group site. It stays pretty high in the trees.

Two nice finds this morning were a male Common Yellow Throat and Plumbeous
Vireo.

Kelly Ormesher
Longmont