Bryan Guarente predicted a good migration today, and we sure saw a lot of
birds.
Several flocks of 2-3 dozen sparrows: Vesper, Chipping, Clay-colored, Lark,
White-crowned. One Lark Bunting - surprisingly a female.Green-tailed Towhee,
Bullock's Oriole, Western Tanager, Black-headed Grosbeaks at our feeders.
Broad-tailed & Black-chinned Hummingbirds. House Wrens. Plus the usual
chickadees, bushtits, white-breasted & Pygmy Nuthatches, a Downy as usual.
Scrub & Blue Jays. Three Gray-headed Juncos - no other junco-type for 2 weeks.
Pine Siskins and American Goldfinches - no Lessers so far.
 Virginia's and Audubon's Warblers briefly in the scrub oak. Western & Mtn.
Bluebirds.
Hugh & Urling Kingery