Hi everyone,

Kind of last-minute, but I'll be leading a DFO field trip (open to anyone)
along the South Boulder Creek trail (Boulder County) on Weds, 5/11.

The South Boulder Creek trail starts in plains riparian woodland with small
ponds, traverses sections of tallgrass and shortgrass prairie, and ascends
gently into foothills scrub and ponderosa habitat. We will walk about four
miles total, returning via the Big Bluestem trail. Elevation gain is
moderate, but some sections of the trail can be rocky or gravelly. This
area is great for sparrows, raptors, and various migrants. Restrooms are
available at the trailhead.

Register at https://dfobirds.org/FieldTrips/Register.aspx?TripID=13940

Peter Ruprecht
Superior