Today I went searching for the Black Scoter and found ... Norm Erthal !
Norm found TWO Black Scoters with his scope. I was able to get some okay
photos of the two together and I'll add them to my checklist shortly.
Nice assortment of ducks and other birds around Cell 3 as well.
Thanks again to Adam Vesely for his initial report.
Susan Rosine
Brighton