We live in Old Town Fort Collins and just discovered a bushtit nest next
door. It would be easy for any birders with a telephoto lens to photograph
as it is right off the alle, and the bushtit couple are very active at the
nest and in our yard. Today one collected a mouthful of feathery material
and we watched it fly to their next.

Please email me for an individual showing of the nest location.

--
Laurie Beth Zuckerman
lauriebethzucker...@gmail.com