To borrow a phrase, The early birder gets the birds. They left about 3
minutes after I posted this.  One would think I'd take my camera out of the
car and have it with me, but no.  One of those memories we all have of
"Wow, that would have been a great photo" as they flew by.  Sun behind me,
snow covered Longs Peak in the background as the whole group flew by,  etc.

Jay Hutchins
Longmont, CO