All:
         A loop through my neighborhood and surrounding areas:  Alexx and
Michael's Pond,  Trails Park South \ West Lake, Trails Park North, Rock
Point \ Stone Circle, Plaster Reservoir, Legacy High School area, Quail
Park and Pond, a short section in Westminster, and back to Alexx and
Michael's Pond.
Here is what I observed:

Pied Billed Grebe - 1
Western Grebe - 5
American White Pelican - about 25 total
Double Crested Cormorant - about 12
Black Crowned Night Heron - 1 in breeding plumage
Snowy Egret - about 4
Great Blue Heron - 6
Canada Goose - a few

Mallard - lots;  the rain brought them out - sitting on front lawns,
walking down sidewalks and hanging out on streets.  Funny to see.

Gadwall - a few
Northern Shoveler - about 6
Blue-Winged Teal - about 4 - males and females
Cinnamon Teal - a pair

Red Tailed Hawk - several nesting pairs.  One flying with a red winged
blackbird riding on its back for a few seconds.  A great trick if you can
pull it off!

American Coot - only 1
American Avocet - a few
Common Pigeon - lots
Eurasian Collared Dove - lots, paired off
Mourning Dove - a couple dozen
Northern Flicker - several
Downy Woodpecker - 2 pairs
An Empid Flycatcher species - 1 - I did not get a good look
Say's Phoebe - several.   One was "skylarking" over a park.

Loggerhead Shrike - 1- a surprise to see.  Behind Legacy High School along
the bike path.

Blue Jay - everywhere, lots
American Crow - a few
Barn Swallow - in good numbers
Cliff Swallow - hundreds at Plaster Reservoir
Black Capped Chickadee - a few
Bushtit - a few

Brown Creeper - 1 - another surprise.  Trails Park North where the sidewalk
ends near 136th Street.  Foraging in a line of cottonwood trees.

American Robin - lots;  foraging and singing.
European Starling - lots
Cedar Waxwing - 5 - a family group that has been hanging near Plaster
Reservoir.
Myrtle Warbler - a few;  singing and foraging.
Audubon's Warbler - a few;  Songs and foraging.
Yellow Warbler - about 12 or so.  They came in a few days ago.

Common Yellowthroat - about 12.  Broomfield is yellowthroat "rich".  Look
in cattail areas, ditches, marshes.  Singing.  All males.

Chipping Sparrow - small flocks moving through.  Lawns and weed patches.
Clay Colored Sparrow - several small foraging groups.
Lark Sparrow - small groups traveling with chipping sparrows.
House Sparrow - a few
Song Sparrow - quite a few.  Most actively singing.  Marshes and cattails.

ROSE BREASTED GROSBEAK - 1 male singing from on top of a tall maple tree
near Grove Way and Frontier Ave.   Watched for a few minutes, then it flew
off to the east.

Red Winged Blackbird - Tons.  Males and females both conspicuous.  Fights,
aggression towards other birds.  One male was pummeling a male cowbird.
Other males getting into serious fights, tumbling on the ground.  Here's
something I've never seen before - a male "dancing" on the ground with
bright red shoulder patches spread, going round and round the female, until
copulation was achieved.

Common Grackle - lots;  carrying nesting materials, chases, grabbing
insects.
Brown Headed Cowbird - numbers of males and females increasing.  Male
displaying to female.
House Finch - large numbers throughout neighborhoods.  Lots of singing
males.
American Goldfinch - a few, most at feeders

Plaster Reservoir is the "Hot Spot".

The five "W's"  -  "We Won't Walk Will We?"

My feet hurt.

John T (Tumasonis),  Broomfield CO