Hey, again, COBirders,

Yup, another Pacific Wren banded today at Clear Spring Ranch, my fourth in the
last year (10/25/22, 4/24/23, 10/24/23, 10/25/23). Pretty amazing.
I would send another picture - but it looked pretty much like the one
yesterday! Photo available if interested.

It was pretty dead besides that adult wren at dawn, but I did catch 20 mixed
sparrows - Pink-sided Junco, 3 Oregon Junco, 4 Song Sparrow, Lincoln’s Sparrow,
2 Mountain White-crowns, 9 Gambel’s White-crowns. Also, not much movement seen
by any other species, except for a giant flock of distant blackbirds over the
Nixon Power Plant.

Have a birdy day,

Steve Brown
Colo Spgs