Since 1997 in our Franktown yard we've recorded 161 species. 16 sparrows, 14
warblers including Prairie and Parula. all 3 bluebirds. Mockingbird. Purple
Finch. Northern Saw-whet, N. Pygmy & Western Screech Owls (but not Eastern
Screech). N. Goshawk and both eagles.
    Adding birds seen along our access road, the list goes up to 184.

We have several feeders, and I report daily lists to eBird, even the low
counts. We watch and listen throughout the day. Some species (W.Scr-Owl) we
heard until we chased it to confirm the ID.

Hugh Kingery