> However, improving the user documentation is part of
> what I am supposdd to do on Coccinelle dugring this year.

That is an interesting development.

> In particular, if you could let me know which are
> the areas which, according to you, are not so well documented,
> that woudl be helpful.

I see that there are improvement possibilities like the following.
* A bit of spell checking

* How are the chances to pass program parameter descriptions
  to a dedicated Latex macro so that more consistent
  formatting of the option collection can be achieved?

* Better outline around functionality from the semantic
  patch language

* Would additional links be useful?

* Can a tool like "OCamlDoc" also help?

Regards,