> So far, the issue is that I was absolutely not able to reproduce it,
> so any help on this would be greatly appreciated.

I have got the impression that such an issue depends on specific version ranges
for the software "OCaml" and "Menhir".
Do you know the versions with which this library will work for the affected
programming language?

> The help could be a detailed procedure explaining how to reproduce the
> problem,
> an access to a machine where the problem occurs or anything else you guys
> could think about.

How do you think about to reuse a continuous integration system eventually?

When will Coccinelle's OCaml scripting interface work also together with
the latest software releases?

Regards,
Markus