>> I find that did this already, didn't I?
> No , you didn't.

I can try to repeat some more technical details.

>> Which information are you missing from my software surprises?
> You just showed the error that looks similar to mine.

Yes. - I submitted only a kind of “ping” yesterday.

> You miss the part about how you configured and installed it.

The maintainers are completely informed.

> And what exact commit you've used.

I hope that I am using the published GitHub version mostly.

How do you think about to take another look at any of my previous
clarification requests?

* Further improvements for safer building of the Coccinelle software
  https://systeme.lip6.fr/pipermail/cocci/2017-September/004522.html

* Checking evolution for the build system of the Coccinelle software
  https://systeme.lip6.fr/pipermail/cocci/2017-September/004524.html

Regards,
Markus