New Message on cochindotnet

From: ktrohinkumar
Message 4 in Discussion

Hi Group,

even i'm faced with similar problems, someone is sending .scr attachments to
my yahoo groups in my name, they are using uppercase for my ID that's all
the difference i can note. how do detect if my SMTP server is being used by
some other software? more over my outlook express is not able to connect to
my mailbox on all the tries, but some time i can retrieve the mails without
any problems.
do anyone have suggestions for this problem of mine? It seems that some sort
of spyware has installed itself on my system, if then how do i track it and
remove it?

Thanking you in advance,

Rohin

The new MSN toolbar! As convenient as it gets! http://toolbar.msn.co.in/
Click here to download now!

To stop getting this e-mail, or change how often it arrives, go to your E-mail
Settings.
http://groups.msn.com/cochindotnet/_emailsettings.msnw

Need help? If you've forgotten your password, please go to Passport Member Services.
http://groups.msn.com/_passportredir.msnw?ppmprop=help

For other questions or feedback, go to our Contact Us page.
http://groups.msn.com/contact

If you do not want to receive future e-mail from this MSN group, or if you received
this message by mistake, please click the "Remove" link below. On the pre-addressed
e-mail message that opens, simply click "Send". Your e-mail address will be deleted
from this group's mailing list.
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]