New Message on cochindotnet

From: Jignesh Desai
Message 1 in Discussion

Hi Rajni,

Some developers assume that many things that are possible in C# are impossible in
VB.NET. This assumption is incorrect. Although differences exist, but powers of both
languages are equal.
Like ....
VB.NET is not case sensitive
C# are terminated by the semicolon (;).
C# also supports the signed byte, unsigned short, unsigned int, and unsigned long data
types, which are not available in VB.NET.
VB.NET supports Unstructured error handling
Late binding is supported in both but its easy to implement with vb.net
Vb.NET you cannot write unmanaged code.

So this kind of minor difference exists.

Regards,
Jignesh Desai.
http://dotnetjini.jigneshdesai.com/Training.aspx

>From: "it" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>Subject: Fw: Server side cursors in .NET?
>Date: Mon, 4 Oct 2004 11:46:57 +0530
>

>Hi,
>Jignesh,
>
>It is very helpful to me...your last mail about cursor support.
>
>I want to know different between VB.Net and C# in ASP.Net Context.. Please Help...
>
>Regards,
>Rajni

http://groups.msn.com/cochindotnet/_emailsettings.msnw

Need help? If you've forgotten your password, please go to Passport Member Services.
http://groups.msn.com/_passportredir.msnw?ppmprop=help

For other questions or feedback, go to our Contact Us page.
http://groups.msn.com/contact

If you do not want to receive future e-mail from this MSN group, or if you received
this message by mistake, please click the "Remove" link below. On the pre-addressed
e-mail message that opens, simply click "Send". Your e-mail address will be deleted
from this group's mailing list.
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]