New Message on cochindotnet

From: cyberphobic_webaholic
Message 1 in Discussion

  Hello Friends,   Sorry to post this here but if any individual is planning to
attend the event in Chennai, please read further.   TechED India 2005 is
scheduled to be held in Chennai on June 20, 21 & 22! Check out
http://www.techedindia.com   The purpose of this message is to invite those
friends in chennai who has no other go than to individually register for the
event to join hands. If we register as a group, there are small discounts. Last
year, many friends raised their hands but finally, only 3 of us registered for
the event. That still saved us 1000 bucks per head. I'm willing to co-ordinate
this, if people are interested. As of now, i think i am sure about 2 other
friends of me. BUT THE MORE THE MERRIER...   Developer track - Important
details:   Delegates    - Fee 1-2             - Rs. 6500/- 3-5             -
Rs. 6000/- 6-9             - Rs. 5500/- 10 or more  - Rs. 5000/-   Dates to
remember: Event : June 20-22 Early bird closure: May 19 Just-in-time closure :
June 10   Note: Attendees eligible for the Early-Bird-Offer get the
Just-In-Time offer as well but i suggest that we wait till June 9 because it
would help more people to decide. These are still early days anyways. So,
whoever is interested, post in this thread or email me.   Cheers, Balaji K.

To stop getting this e-mail, or change how often it arrives, go to your E-mail
Settings.
http://groups.msn.com/CochinDotNet/_emailsettings.msnw

Need help? If you've forgotten your password, please go to Passport Member
Services.
http://groups.msn.com/_passportredir.msnw?ppmprop=help

For other questions or feedback, go to our Contact Us page.
http://groups.msn.com/contact

If you do not want to receive future e-mail from this MSN group, or if you
received this message by mistake, please click the "Remove" link below. On the
pre-addressed e-mail message that opens, simply click "Send". Your e-mail
address will be deleted from this group's mailing list.
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]