New Message on cochindotnet

From: shinoy_babu
Message 2 in Discussion

Dear Ashly

The DataAdapter can be used to update the data store.
The DataAdapter requires select, insert, update, and
delete commands to successfully send changes back to
the data store. Rather than create each of these
commands, ADO.NET offers a class called the
CommandBuilder, which can create the insert, update,
and delete commands as long as the select command has
been supplied. The command builder can only be used
when the data store that is being updated represents a
single table.

public Sub UpdateDB()
        Dim dt as DataTable
        If  Not Session("Employee") Is Nothing Then
                Dim cnstr As String = "………………."
                Dim cn As New SqlConnection(cnstr)
                Dim sql As String="Select * from employee"
                Dim dsEmployee As New SqlCommandBuilder(daEmployee)
                dt=Ctype(Session("Employee"),DataTable)
                daEmployee.Update(dt)
        End If
End Sub

Where Session("Employee") contains the changed
DataTable.

Shinoy
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Digitalmesh india (p) Ltd

http://groups.msn.com/cochindotnet/_emailsettings.msnw

> MSN Groups

http://mail.yahoo.com

To stop getting this e-mail, or change how often it arrives, go to your E-mail
Settings.
http://groups.msn.com/cochindotnet/_emailsettings.msnw

Need help? If you've forgotten your password, please go to Passport Member
Services.
http://groups.msn.com/_passportredir.msnw?ppmprop=help

For other questions or feedback, go to our Contact Us page.
http://groups.msn.com/contact

If you do not want to receive future e-mail from this MSN group, or if you
received this message by mistake, please click the "Remove" link below. On the
pre-addressed e-mail message that opens, simply click "Send". Your e-mail
address will be deleted from this group's mailing list.
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]