New Message on cochindotnet

From: Sreeraj
Message 6 in Discussion

Try to ping or telnet to SMTP from the source.

Thanks & Regards
Sreeraj Venkitaramanan
Sreenivas, Opp.DeviTemple,
Dewans Road,
Cochin - 682016,
Kerala,
India

Phone - (M) +919895111104

http://groups.msn.com/cochindotnet/_emailsettings.msnw

Need help? If you've forgotten your password, please go to Passport Member
Services.
http://groups.msn.com/_passportredir.msnw?ppmprop=help

For other questions or feedback, go to our Contact Us page.
http://groups.msn.com/contact

If you do not want to receive future e-mail from this MSN group, or if you
received this message by mistake, please click the "Remove" link below. On the
pre-addressed e-mail message that opens, simply click "Send". Your e-mail
address will be deleted from this group's mailing list.
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]