New Message on cochindotnet

From: GauravK_MS
Message 1 in Discussion

Hello,

We have a MSDN Expert Chat tomorrow [6th Sept 2005], at
4pm, on SQL Mobile. Join us for chat at
http://www.microsoft.com/india/msdn/chat/default.aspx.<o:p></o:p>

Chat Abstract:
The SQL Mobile chat will
cover SQL Mobile features, architecture and scenarios where SQL Mobile can be
used. In chat expert will also talk about how SQL Mobile together with Visual
Studio 2005 and .NET CF component lets you build and deploy distributed
database
applications for devices. It will also cover tips for  scalability,
performance improvement and upgrade from previous release.<o:p></o:p>

 Expert
<st1:PersonName
w:st="on">Prashant
Dhingra</st1:PersonName> - Lead Program Manager, SQL Mobile
Sachin Sinha - Program
Manager, SQL Mobile
Cheers!
Gaurav
Khanna

Developer
Evangelist
Developer and Platform
Evangelism
Microsoft
India

http://www.wintoolzone.com/
http://blogs.msdn.com/gkhanna/

To stop getting this e-mail, or change how often it arrives, go to your E-mail
Settings.
http://groups.msn.com/cochindotnet/_emailsettings.msnw

Need help? If you've forgotten your password, please go to Passport Member
Services.
http://groups.msn.com/_passportredir.msnw?ppmprop=help

For other questions or feedback, go to our Contact Us page.
http://groups.msn.com/contact

If you do not want to receive future e-mail from this MSN group, or if you
received this message by mistake, please click the "Remove" link below. On the
pre-addressed e-mail message that opens, simply click "Send". Your e-mail
address will be deleted from this group's mailing list.
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]