New Message on cochindotnet

From: Dotnet_shyam1
Message 1 in Discussion

Using AJAX with ASP.NET - Calling ASP.NET Web Service (Part 4)
In Part 2 we discussed how to work with DataSet returned by the web form. The
disadvantage of using web forms as data suppliers is that one web form
typically returns only one DataSet. You need to put all the code in the
Page_Load. It would be much more organized and useful if you can call Web
Service using AJAX. You can then neatly organize your code in various web
methods and call the required one from the JavaScript code. In this article I
will illustrate how web services can be called from client side JavaScript
using HTTP POST method.
http://www.dotnetbips.com/6f79143c-361c-46f9-8c8e-8501dce79fa8.aspx?articleid=308
   Author: Bipin Joshi
--
Regards,
Shyam

To stop getting this e-mail, or change how often it arrives, go to your E-mail
Settings.
http://groups.msn.com/CochinDotNet/_emailsettings.msnw

Need help? If you've forgotten your password, please go to Passport Member
Services.
http://groups.msn.com/_passportredir.msnw?ppmprop=help

For other questions or feedback, go to our Contact Us page.
http://groups.msn.com/contact

If you do not want to receive future e-mail from this MSN group, or if you
received this message by mistake, please click the "Remove" link below. On the
pre-addressed e-mail message that opens, simply click "Send". Your e-mail
address will be deleted from this group's mailing list.
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]