New Message on cochindotnet

From: Abu Ismail [KolkataNet]
Message 1 in Discussion

Hi Friend,

<o:p> </o:p>

This is Abu Ismail - Microsoft MVP in Visual Developer ASP/ASP.NET Category.

<o:p> </o:p>

I would like to share my experience to say "How I am gathering knowledge in
last few years since I started working as a Programmer".

<o:p> </o:p>

I stated working on Sybase and Power Builder.

Then I took training from different Training Institutes and paid lots of money.
Purchase so many books. But it was hard to go details with proper areas. I was
confused also; I used work on different areas such as Oracle, Developer 2K,
UNIX, PERL, Visual Basic, Java, JSP and so many things.

<o:p> </o:p>

Now I am totally concentrating on .NET, SQL Server an related Microsoft
Technologies.

<o:p> </o:p>

I am leaning from Internet, sharing knowledge in community - the resources are
available in such a National Community - IndiaNet... Here is platform to share
the experiences, knowledge, ideas. IndiaNet is a P2P [Programmer to Programmer]
network.

<o:p> </o:p>

U R Invited to IndiaNet.

Welcome to India.NET...

<o:p> </o:p>

One Community for .NET - IndiaNet

Please Join Today...

http://groups.msn.com/IndiaNet

Thanks,

Abu Ismail

To stop getting this e-mail, or change how often it arrives, go to your E-mail
Settings.
http://groups.msn.com/CochinDotNet/_emailsettings.msnw

Need help? If you've forgotten your password, please go to Passport Member
Services.
http://groups.msn.com/_passportredir.msnw?ppmprop=help

For other questions or feedback, go to our Contact Us page.
http://groups.msn.com/contact

If you do not want to receive future e-mail from this MSN group, or if you
received this message by mistake, please click the "Remove" link below. On the
pre-addressed e-mail message that opens, simply click "Send". Your e-mail
address will be deleted from this group's mailing list.
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]