New Message on cochindotnet

From: websworldpartner
Message 1 in Discussion

WeBS World seeks "Business Associates" / "Technology Partners" / "IT Experts"
WeBS World, a leading "Outsourcing", "Web / Software" - Development &
Marketing, "IT Training" company seeks  "IT Expert" / "Technology Partner" /
"Business Associate".

WeBS World Technologies (India) Ltd , focuses on providing comprehensive and
Cost Effective solutions in internet based Offshore Programming, Software
Development, Web Application Development and Multimedia Presentations to
Companies and Professionals across the Globe. WeBS World undertakes outsourcing
projects from across the Globe,runs many e-commerce and business web portals,
and we are in the process of launching a "Web - Design,Development & Hosting"-
Training Course.

WeBS World seeks an ambitious, dedicated and hardworking computer professional
skilled with "New Technologies" and "Programming Languages". If interested in
becoming our business associate or work partner and become a front runner in
the "Technology Industry"...please email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

regards

Ajith Kumar
Business Associate, WeBS World
www.websworldindia.com ((coming soon))
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

To stop getting this e-mail, or change how often it arrives, go to your E-mail
Settings.
http://groups.msn.com/CochinDotNet/_emailsettings.msnw

Need help? If you've forgotten your password, please go to Passport Member
Services.
http://groups.msn.com/_passportredir.msnw?ppmprop=help

For other questions or feedback, go to our Contact Us page.
http://groups.msn.com/contact

If you do not want to receive future e-mail from this MSN group, or if you
received this message by mistake, please click the "Remove" link below. On the
pre-addressed e-mail message that opens, simply click "Send". Your e-mail
address will be deleted from this group's mailing list.
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]