New Message on cochindotnet

From: Dotnet_shyam1
Message 1 in Discussion

Hello ASP.NET AJAX !
In September 2005 I wrote a five part series on using AJAX with ASP.NET 2.0.
The series showed how to use raw AJAX with ASP.NET. Though using raw AJAX did
the job of improving responsiveness and reducing post backs, it was certainly
considerable effort to achieve the desired result. Now that ASP.NET AJAX is on
the anvil things are simple yet powerful. In this article I will give you an
introduction to ASP.NET AJAX along with a "hello world" sort of example. In
coming weeks and months you will get further installments of the series.
http://www.dotnetbips.com/articles/displayarticledetails.aspx?articleid=524
Author: Bipin Joshi
--
Regards,
Shyam

To stop getting this e-mail, or change how often it arrives, go to your E-mail
Settings.
http://groups.msn.com/CochinDotNet/_emailsettings.msnw

Need help? If you've forgotten your password, please go to Passport Member
Services.
http://groups.msn.com/_passportredir.msnw?ppmprop=help

For other questions or feedback, go to our Contact Us page.
http://groups.msn.com/contact

If you do not want to receive future e-mail from this MSN group, or if you
received this message by mistake, please click the "Remove" link below. On the
pre-addressed e-mail message that opens, simply click "Send". Your e-mail
address will be deleted from this group's mailing list.
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]