New Message on cochindotnet

From: Ansaf
Message 2 in Discussion

Hello one and all.

Hope all are doing well, good to be a part of this group of .Net masters and
intermediates and juniors. :-)

Please help, some one who can give me a step by step solution to my question
about
ASP.Net.

I have a project done in ASP.Net, this project is not meant for a web hosting.
Instead, it has to be run on a stand alone machine.
Could you please guide me solutions to the points I am mentioning below.

1. What are the requisites to be installed in that machine.
2. How to make ASP.Net pages runnable on a double click(Like in .exe files).

Hope to get a good response in detail.

Thankyou,
Regards,

ANSAF

On Nov 27, 2007 6:39 PM, BabuLives <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

    New Message on cochindotnet

      Email with Embedded image in ASP.net 2.0

Reply to Sender

Recommend

                  Message 1 in Discussion

BabuLives

              Hi group,

Visit,

http://satheeshbabu.blogspot.com/2007/10/email-with-embedded-image-in-asphtml

Regards,
Satheesh

www.satheeshbabu.com

It's about getting married. Click here! Try it!

    View other groups in this category.

                  To stop getting this e-mail, or change how often it arrives,
go to your E-mail Settings.

                                  Need help? If you've forgotten your password,
please go to Passport Member Services.

                                  For other questions or feedback, go to our
Contact Us page.

                                  If you do not want to receive future e-mail
from this MSN group, or if you received this message by mistake, please click
the "Remove" link below. On the pre-addressed e-mail message that opens, simply
click "Send". Your e-mail address will be deleted from this group's mailing
list.

            Remove my e-mail address from cochindotnet.

http://groups.msn.com/cochindotnet/_emailsettings.msnw

Need help? If you've forgotten your password, please go to Passport Member
Services.
http://groups.msn.com/_passportredir.msnw?ppmprop=help

For other questions or feedback, go to our Contact Us page.
http://groups.msn.com/contact

If you do not want to receive future e-mail from this MSN group, or if you
received this message by mistake, please click the "Remove" link below. On the
pre-addressed e-mail message that opens, simply click "Send". Your e-mail
address will be deleted from this group's mailing list.
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]