New Message on cochindotnet

From: venkat4439
Message 1 in Discussion

Hi all, for a LIMITED time, asp.netPRO magazine is offerring 6-Months free
access to all registered users of www.dotnetvideos.net website. this site has
been launched just recently. i registered myself. i thought you should to.
there are over 100+ video tutorials for FREE viewing to any registered user.
there are additional 200+ videos are going to be added. above all, FREE
asp.netPRO magazine!!!   **But make sure to login back again after the initial
registration process. otherwise, you may NOT qualify for the magazine. Once you
register with website, it will send a validation link. click on the link and
relogin into the site after filling our the profile information, that completes
the registration process. and you will qualify to receie the asp.netPRO
magazine. for additional details check this page out:
 i thought i should share this with you all.   --vk

To stop getting this e-mail, or change how often it arrives, go to your E-mail
Settings.
http://groups.msn.com/CochinDotNet/_emailsettings.msnw

Need help? If you've forgotten your password, please go to Passport Member
Services.
http://groups.msn.com/_passportredir.msnw?ppmprop=help

For other questions or feedback, go to our Contact Us page.
http://groups.msn.com/contact

If you do not want to receive future e-mail from this MSN group, or if you
received this message by mistake, please click the "Remove" link below. On the
pre-addressed e-mail message that opens, simply click "Send". Your e-mail
address will be deleted from this group's mailing list.
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]