New Message on cochindotnet

From: Amit_Bansal_PWI
Message 1 in Discussion

Dear Friend,

Hope you are doing good. eDominer Systems & Peopleware India are organizing the
Microsoft Heroes Community Launch for Delhi NCR on 30th March at Lok Kala Manch
auditorium on Lodhi Road, New Delhi.

We have eminent speakers in the form of Abhishek Kant, Bijoy Singhal & Jadeja
from Microsoft India & myself from Peopleware India.

We will run power packed technical sessions on Windows Server 2008, Visual
Studio 2008 & SQL Server 2008 and going to make it one of the best community
launches ever for the next generation of products from Microsoft.

I write to you to cordially invite you to the event. Please forward this email
to your colleagues and friends as well. The venue can accommodate only 200
heroes. The event is absolutely free and there are loads of goodies and
technical resources that are going to be distributed to the attendees by us.
So, the tech people should register fast as there is little time left.

The following URL has all the details and the registration link:-

http://www.edominer.com/CL/Emailer_Main_1.htm

I would also like to see you becoming a member of www.PoweredBySQLServer.com if
you are not a member already.

And do register my blog at http://ABWrites.blogspot.com for latest SQL Server &
Technology learning and blogging.

Thank you for your time.

Best Regards
Amit Bansal
MVP-SQL Server
eDominer Systems P Ltd | Peopleware India
www.edominer.com | www.peoplewareindia.com | www.amitbansal.net |
http://ABWrites.blogspot.com

To stop getting this e-mail, or change how often it arrives, go to your E-mail
Settings.
http://groups.msn.com/CochinDotNet/_emailsettings.msnw

Need help? If you've forgotten your password, please go to Passport Member
Services.
http://groups.msn.com/_passportredir.msnw?ppmprop=help

For other questions or feedback, go to our Contact Us page.
http://groups.msn.com/contact

If you do not want to receive future e-mail from this MSN group, or if you
received this message by mistake, please click the "Remove" link below. On the
pre-addressed e-mail message that opens, simply click "Send". Your e-mail
address will be deleted from this group's mailing list.
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]