Announcement from Managers of cochindotnet

Just wanted to let you know that I have migrated our cochindotnet group over to
Multiply.
Click here to accept my invitation to re-join the group on our new site.
If you have any trouble with the link, it is also available on the home page of
our old group site on MSN.

By partnering with Multiply, MSN has made it easy for us to keep the group
together after MSN Groups closes. I hope to see you over on Multiply.

Need help? If you've forgotten your password, please go to Passport Member
Services.
http://groups.msn.com/_passportredir.msnw?ppmprop=help

For other questions or feedback, go to our Contact Us page.
http://groups.msn.com/contact