Dear Quincey,
  Yes, I have tried that already with the same experience as you. I needed
to rebind the column and to set its keypath to empty (as well as .self).
However this did not work either, got a lots of messages in the debugger
console and the table stayed empty.
  Do you have any other idea that might show me the right correction?

Many Thanks
Meik