On Feb 25, 2008, at 12:01, Boyd Collier wrote:

Andrea,

Thanks for the reply. In my case, the that aren't cascading are all of the same kind, i.e. just very plain text files. I've not yet figured out why this is happening, but perhaps someone will be able to point out something simple that we are overlooking.

Boyd

I had this problem as well. The fix for me was to not show the window during awakeFromNib, but rather let the window be cascaded and shown automatically. It seems that if the window is already visible before it has been cascaded, the cascading step is skipped.

Hope this helps.

-Jacob