Thanks, but I used Ben's suggestion of The UndoManager's groups to solve this issue.

On Feb 26, 2008, at 11:51 AM, Dave Hayden wrote:

On Feb 16, 2008, at 12:31 PM, Justin Hawkwood wrote:

I have an array controller bound in the NIB to a Core Data Entity, and a function to remove the selected item (from tableview) through that array controller. The problem is that I want to rescan the array controller to set some other variables based on the remaining items in the array, but since the "remove" function is delayed, the item for removal is still in the array until the next run loop.

Just noticed this post, 10 days later..

If you're still having trouble with this, have you tried - [NSManagedObjectContext processPendingChanges]? It's been a while since I messed around with CoreData (and I'm not feeling too coherent this morning to boot) but I remember that being the key to problems of this sort.

Hope this helps,
-Dave