I have a WebView and a NSTextField (as URL address bar) on my window.
I need to be able to load the page automatically when I programmatically set
the URL filed to a web page address. However the only way I can make the page
appear now is by clicking in the URL field and hitting Return key. How can I do
this without need for Return key to be hit?

Any help would be appreciated.