Dear mmalc,
Thanks for your concerns - I confess that I was not very specific about my
"frustrations": They are more related to IB than Core Data or MVC. Having a
first look at Core Data and looking back to 20 years in this business and
various programming languages and frameworks I believe I won't see anything
too arqward :)

Best regards and thanks again
Meik