Hi Robert,

I just tried to save the captured image to a mov file with the length
of one frame and than open it as a QTMovie and export it again as an
jpeg. When I look at the QTMovie the image it's ok, but the exported
image looks the same as the image captured with an image buffer. The
strange thing is when i use quicktime to capture and export a frame it
looks fine, so maybe it has something to do with the settings of the
DV component? I'm very new in this cocoa programming so it's just
guessing. Could you show me an example using the CVPixelBuffer so I
know the other possibilities before I continue with this approach?

Thanks,
Bram