Try and make DVD Player span multiple screens - it simply won't. Since DVD Player is hardware accelerated, I was going to suggest that hardware accelerating across multiple screens is hard (especially when said screens are connected to different cards), but World of Warcraft manages just fine, so who knows?

(I've only just realised I'm quoting a Blizzard guy!)

-- Daniel