I have an NSTextView in my app. The user can type whatever they want into it.

In Interface Builder, I've set a nice large font. I've disabled rich text, font changing, etc., so I was hoping that the font would always stay the same.

However, if the user deletes the entire contents of the text view, it magically changes back to Helvetica 12.

How can I avoid this behavior?