Ooops. Seems like the old map URL suffered a case of bit rot and is a few blocks off. Here is a correct Map:

http://tinyurl.com/38by7p

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&geocode=&q=679+North+Michigan +Ave+Chicago,+IL +60611&sll=37.0625,-95.677068&sspn=53.477264,81.035156&ie=UTF8&z=16

On Mar 7, 2008, at 11:51 AM, Bob Frank wrote:

The Chicago CocoaHeads / Chicago Cocoa and WebObjects User Group (CAWUG) is holding our next meeting Tuesday, March 11th, at 7:00 PM at the Apple Store on Michigan Ave.

    Agenda:
        - Introductions & Announcements
        - Jon on iPhone development
        - adjournment to O'Toole's

        When:
                Tuesday, March 11th, 7:00 PM

        Where:
                Apple Store Michigan Avenue
                679 North Michigan Ave. (at the corner of Huron & Michigan Ave.)
                Chicago, IL 60611
http://maps.yahoo.com/maps_result? ed=gYbE5Op_0Tokf_p7h61dwjbWtjC2r1YehzWw&csz=60611
                http://tinyurl.com/26z5nb
                (in case long URL gets cut)

- Jon will be presenting on iPhone Development

With the official release of the iPhone development tools there is quite a good deal to talk about. So bring your iPhones and development questions. Also, if Apple's servers have caught up, be sure to sign up and download the latest tools and the iPhone SDK from http://developer.apple.com/

- O'Tooles

We will continue the discussion at our local watering hold Timothy O'Toole's at 622 Fairbanks (2 blocks east of the store).

We also wish to thank the folks who run the theater space at the Apple store for letting us have our meetings there, and Jonathan 'Wolf' Rentzsch for hosting the new and revived CAWUG web site. Thanks all.

Also, if you are working on a project and would like to talk about it briefly / promote it, I think it would be fun for people to hear about other people's projects. Please email me off line and you can talk at a future meeting or would like a book to review we would welcome that too.

Future meetings dates and tentative topics:  4/8/08, 5/13/08

        April - Chuck Remes on MacRuby
        May - Bob on WO development with Eclipse, part II

CAWUG Resources

        Mail list: http://groups.google.com/group/cawug
        Google Site: http://groups.google.com/group/cawug
        Web Site: http://www.cawug.org/