On Mar 11, 2008, at 10:08 AM, James Hober wrote:

In the Finder, when I open up my app's package, I find all my nib files and other resources. If I open the package of an Apple app, some nibs and other resources are in there, but many are not. Where are they? Why aren't they there? Can I hide my stuff, too? Should I hide my stuff, too?

Whatever it is you're looking for is probably either being created programatically or pulled out of another bundle.